Wednesday, February 20, 2008

long time between posts

I've been over in the US recently, so as soon as I get my act together I'll post some photos and new animation and stuff.
I've been over in NY working on a broadway production 'Sunday in the Park with George', and then across to Dallas to work at ReelFX for a bit, then a quick explore of LA and now back home.

I had an absolute blast meeting a bunch of people who I have known for a long while but never actually met!
ANyway, as soon as things calm down over here I'll upload some stuff for people to look at.

4 Comments:

At February 29, 2008 at 3:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha...'Professor Shaun'! ;-)
Wow, you've been busy since Happy Feet.
Glad to see you're doing well...travelling the world and all. Very nice!
Love those sketches btw!

Greetings from sunny London,

Gabor
(blast from your Happy Feet past)

 
At April 28, 2008 at 1:22 AM , Blogger Dean said...

Gday Shaun. Great to see some of the projects you've been busy on. You've been doing some nice work man!!

Dean

 
At March 14, 2010 at 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was specially registered to participate in discussion. I have a fresh joke for you) What is always behind time? (besides myself) The back of a watch. [url=http://buy-vigara.info/vigera/site_map.html][size=1][color=white]vigera online Ohio [/color][/size][/url]

 
At March 23, 2010 at 3:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for info, I am always looking for something interesting on the Internet, i want to send
photos for your blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home